Sunday 30 September 2012

Week Thirteen, Pet Peeve





Now there is a whole list of Pet Peeves that I have but photographing them isn't as easy as listing them. I would have to say top of the list would be manners. They are something that cost you nothing but can mean a lot. Please and Thank You are good starters but also included are things like opening a gate or door for someone to help them. I could go on and on but well that may well be a Pet Peeve of someone reading this. :D

So the Pet Peeve I ended up going for was "Not being listened to.". It drives me insane how Callum especially won't listen and completely ignores you when you talk to him. It isn't all the time and I know he is at that age but I can't help it. So I've told him, next time he does it he'll end up looking like this. :D ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment