Friday 17 August 2012

Week Seven - Eyes

I think when you have a theme of Eyes it's pretty obvious what I will photograph, of course it is! Those gorgeous Blue Eyes of my boys.

Of course things don't always go to plan.....







 Riley just refused to look at the camera no matter how hard I tried to get him to and no matter how many bribes I offered. He thought he was extremely funny and was very proud of himself. LOL

And then I got an early birthday present from Hubby and the Boys, a set of extension tubes. Those Big Blues of my boys were crying out to be photographed.


Thankfully Callum was a sort of willing model:







I love how his iris reminds me of a dandelion just before you make a wish and I never ever get tired of looking into these eyes. They always amaze me and not only does he have gorgeous eyes but he has eyelashes to make anyone jealous.

I wish I had been able to get more eye shots but alas this was it. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment